A quick round-up of opinion pieces and articles surrounding several headline-making topics on the docket for General Convention.
- “Communion Resolutions Open the Table for Discussion,” Episcopal News Service
- “William White is Dead,” from the Rt. Rev. Lawrence C. Provenzano, Bishop of Long Island
- “Convention to Consider Position on Proposed Anglican Covenant,” Episcopal News Service
- “Weakened Addition: Proposed Budget Does Not Add Up,” a statement from Ms. Diane Pollard and Bishop Stephen Lane, chairpersons of the Program Budget and Finance Committee about the 2013-2015 Budget for the Episcopal Church, on Episcopal Cafe
- “Surprised by Article XII, or What can be achieved at a special convention?” Episcopal Cafe
- “Are we sure the budget won’t focus our mission?” Episcopal Cafe
- “Jarndyce vs. Jarndyce and Short-Term Solutions to Long-Term Problems,” Good and Joyful Thing